- Applicants should be post/graduate students (MA or PhD students) and/or younger researchers interested in exploring the issues of gender, queer, cultural studies, visual arts and humanities and related areas. However, outstanding BA students are also considered and have the chance to enroll. .
- We especially welcome applications from: independent scholars, cultural workers, artists, and activists interested in queer and gender studies.
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- All applicants should fill in the Application Form (available online at www.ipakcentar.org/application-form)
- Paper abstract is optional. If you wish to deliver a presentation, post your abstract in the Application form (appr. 500 words max.) for a presentation not exceeding 15 mins, or ignore if not applicable.
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Maximum number of students delivering presentation: 20 (maximum 4 presentations per afternoon session).
- Students who deliver presentations will receive 4 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at participants’ home universities.
- Students who choose not to deliver a presentation will receive 2 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at participants’ home universities.
- ECTS are given according to FULL attendance of the school.
TUITION FEES AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
Appplicants from Central and East-european countries*:
*For the purpose of this call, the following countries fall under the term: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Albania, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Poland.
- 1st Deadline March 15: 200 Euro (payment due March 31)
- 2nd Deadline May 1: 230 Euro (payment due May 15)
- 3rd Deadline July 1: 250 Euro (payment due July 15)
Applicants from Europe and worldwide
- 1st Deadline March 15: 300 Euro (payment due March 31)
- 2nd Deadline May 1: 330 Euro (payment due May 15)
- 3rd Deadline July 1: 350 Euro (payment due July 15)
Singidunum University students: 150 Euro (no discount applicable).
Former SSSCP students: 15% tuition fee discount out of the relevant fees (250/350 Euro, deadline notwithstanding).
- The fee covers tuition, lunch, study materials during the school, and certificate.
- Use of library at the Campus with free internet.
- Coffee breaks and refreshments included.
- Cocktail Party for the opening of the SSSCP.
- Arrangements for accommodation, transportation, visa (if needed) and other expenses should be arranged by applicants on themselves. Recommendations for accommodation in Belgrade will be provided to admitted participants on a later stage. The organizers are ready to assist with visa arrangements in special circumstances.
If an applicant admitted as participant in the summer school wishes to disenroll, he or she is entitled to 90% of the tuition fee paid provided that the organizers are properly informed not any later than one (1) month before the program of the summer school commence.
If you fail to do so, we will be unable to reimburse your paid tuition fee.