Eligibility and Tuition
- Applicants should be post/graduate students (MA or PhD students) and/or younger researchers interested in exploring the issues of gender, queer, cultural studies, visual arts and humanities, and related areas. However, outstanding BA students could also be considered and will have the chance to enroll.
- We especially welcome applications from: independent scholars, cultural workers, artists, curators and activists interested in queer, gender, and sexuality studies.
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- All applicants should fill in the Application Form (available online at www.ipakcentar.org/application-form)
- Paper abstract and presentation is optional. If you wish to deliver a presentation, post your abstract in the Application form (appr. 300 words max.) for a presentation not exceeding 20 mins, or ignore if not applicable.
- Maximum number of participants: 50.
- Maximum number of students delivering presentations: 24 (maximum 4 presentations per afternoon session).
- Students who deliver presentations will receive 4 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at their home universities.
- Students who choose not to deliver a presentation will receive 2 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at their home universities.
- ECTS are given according to FULL attendance of the school.
TUITION FEES AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
Applicants from Central and East European countries1:
1For the purpose of this call, the following countries fall under the term: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey.
- 1st Deadline Feb 15: 200 Euro (payment due March 5)
- 2nd Deadline April 1: 230 Euro (payment due April 20)
- 3rd Deadline July 1: 250 Euro (payment due July 15)
Applicants from Europe and worldwide
- 1st Deadline Feb 15: 300 Euro (payment due March 5)
- 2nd Deadline April 1: 330 Euro (payment due April 20)
- 3rd Deadline July 1: 350 Euro (payment due July 15)
Singidunum University students:
- 150 Euro (no discount applicable, deadline notwithstanding).
Former SSSCP students:
- 15% tuition fee discount out of the relevant fee+deadline
(CEE: 170/195/212 Euro; Rest of the world: 255/280/297 Euro).
WHAT DOES THE FEE INCLUDE?
- Cocktail Party for the opening of the SSSCP.
- Tuition, lunch, study materials during the school, and certificate.
- Coffee breaks and refreshments.
- Use of library at the Campus, with free internet.
- Arrangements for accommodation, transportation, visa (if needed) and other expenses should be arranged by applicants on their own. Recommendations for accommodation in Belgrade will be provided to admitted participants on a later stage. The organizers are ready to assist with visa arrangements in special circumstances.
If an applicant admitted as participant in the summer school wishes to disenroll, they are entitled to 90% of the tuition fee paid provided that the organizers are properly informed in electronic form by email or phone not any later than one (1) month before the program of the summer school commence. If you fail to do so, we will be unable to reimburse your paid tuition fee.