Participants should be postgraduate students (preferably MA or PhD student or young researchers) interested in exploring the issues of Gender, Queer, Cultural Studies, Visual Arts and Humanities and related areas. However, outstanding BA students are also considered and have the chance to enroll.
Artists, curators and cultural workers are also invited to apply.
Participants from all countries are eligible to participate.
All aplicants should send the following documents:
- Application form
- Paper abstract (appr. 500 words max. as part of the application form) for a presentation not exceeding 15 mins.
Maximum number of participants: 35. Out of those 35, the maximum number of students delivering presentation will ideally be 24 (4 presentations per session). Please indicate in the application form whether you wish to deliver a presentation or not by simply posting your abstract or ignore if not applicable. Students who choose not to make a presentation will receive 2 ECTS. Students who deliver presentations will receive 6 ECTS.
- Appplicants from Central and East-european countries*: 220 Euros (discounts applicable)
- Applicants from Europe and worldwide: 320 Euros (discounts applicable)
- Singidunum University students: 100 Euros (no discounts applicable)
Note that we offer 20% discount if the participant apply in the first application deadline and pays the total fee untill 15th of May and 10% discount if the participant pay the total fee untill 15th of June.
Former SSSCP students are offered 20% tuition fee discount.
- The fee covers tuition, study materials, lunches during the school, and certificate;
- Use of library at the Campus with free internet;
- Coffee breaks and refreshments included;
- Cocktail Party for the opening of the party for Summer School participants includes the special presentation of Macedonian queer artist Velimir Zernovski’s newest project Pieta at Cultural Center Rex.
Arrangements for accommodation, transportation, visa (if needed) and other expenses should be arranged by applicants on themselves. Recommendations for accommodation in Belgrade will be provided on a later stage to admitted participants. The organizers are ready to assist with visa arrangements in special circumstances.
The Summer School will grant the participants who deliver presentations appropriate certificate with 6 credits (ECTS), applicable on MA level at participant’s home universities, and 2 for those who participate without presentation.
*For the purpose of this call, the following countries fall under the term: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Poland.