- Applicants should be postgraduate students (preferably MA or PhD students or younger researchers) interested in exploring the issues of gender, queer, cultural studies, visual arts and humanities and related areas. However, outstanding BA students are also considered and have the chance to enroll.
- We especially welcome applications from independent scholars, cultural workers and artists.
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship opportunities will be announced soon.
- Students who deliver presentations will receive 6 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at participants’ home universities.
- Students who choose not to deliver a presentation will receive 2 ECTS, applicable on MA or PhD level at participants’ home universities.
- ECTS are given according to FULL attendance of the school.
Appplicants from Central and East-european countries*: 300 Euro (discount applicable).
Applicants from Europe and worldwide: 400 Euro (discount applicable).
Singidunum University students: 150 Euro (no discount applicable).
Former SSSCP students are offered 15% tuition fee discount (origin and type of deadline notwithstanding).
*For the purpose of this call, the following countries fall under the term: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Albania, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Poland.
- Note that we offer 10% discount if the participant apply in the first application deadline and pays the total fee untill 15th of May.
- The fee covers tuition, lunch, study materials during the school, and certificate.
- Use of library at the Campus with free internet.
- Coffee breaks and refreshments included.
- Cocktail Party for the opening of the SSSCP.
- Arrangements for accommodation, transportation, visa (if needed) and other expenses should be arranged by applicants on themselves. Recommendations for accommodation in Belgrade will be provided to admitted participants on a later stage. The organizers are ready to assist with visa arrangements in special circumstances.
If an applicant admitted as participant in the summer school wishes to disenroll, he or she is entitled to 90% of the tuition fee paid provided that the organizers are properly informed not any later than one (1) month before the program of the summer school commence.
If you fail to do so, we will be unable to reimburse your paid tuition fee.